Another WiFi question...

disguised.jedi at gmail.com disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:41:19 UTC 2005

On 7/2/05, radioact1ve <radioact1ve at gmail.com> wrote:
>  All I get when I do that is:
>  ------------------------------------
>  Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
>      SET failed on device wlan0 ; Invalid argument.
>  ------------------------------------
you need to do this......

for the key (i assume that is the problem) do "restricted [0]
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX"  (without quotes)

that tells the wireless software to restrict it to WEP mode, and the
first key in the array is the one you specify, and use that one....

HTH,

--
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free