Re: FC4 problems

I understand about hardware idea but I just reloaded FC3 and have no problems. FC4 must be doing something different with memory. This laptop is dual boot XP runs with no problems either. I might have to stay with FC3.

Pierre Lamb

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.