web browsing slowed to a crawl

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Jul 4 01:36:16 UTC 2005

On wireless broadband, I'm getting 52-76kbps. I don't thinks it's my new FC4
installation but I'm covering all bases. I've got IPv6 unchecked in both my
NIC cards' configurations. Is there any other place I have to turn it off?
Any other suggestions on what to check for before I turn up the heat on my
ISP? They're claiming 'the trees' are interfering with my radio, but I had
the same tree cover last fall when they first installed it, and I was getting
a consistent 550-800+kbps, then.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA