Re: Supermount -- Advisable?

Benjamin Sher wrote:

On 5 Jul 2005 at 8:30, Paul Howarth wrote:

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 02:19 -0500, Benjamin Sher wrote:

It's working fine in the console. I was hoping to make it work in Konqueror, too, whether as root or user.

It should be working properly for all applications if you are physically logged-in on that machine and not using it remotely.

P.S. Please stop top-posting on this mailing list.
Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org>

I tried to mount the data CD by clicking on the File Manager as Root or User but it failed to open the CD.

You shouldn't need to do this because it should already be mounted.

When you say "It's working fine in the console", what do you mean?

Will try to remember not to top post. I am so used to top posting that it will take me a while to remember to do this every time. Please have patience. I am really trying (as you can see).

Thank you.

Paul.