Re: Multitasking with K3b and other applications? -- Rev

Dear Paul and Alexander:

My thanks for the good info and advice. Will keep it in mind when burning my CD's. I know that in Windows it's not a good idea to try multitasking while burning a CD. I also know about Linux's superb multitasking. I just wanted to know how far I can go. Thanks again for the info.

Benjamin