Instalation Fedora Core 4 with nofb

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 5 17:05:53 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Di, den 05.07.2005 schrieb Tomás Fariña um 10:10:
>

>>I have a lapptop Acer ferrari 3200 with 128MB ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700
>>

>http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
>rules 1 + 4
>
>Please follow it if you want me to answer. Else, you know why I refuse
>now. Thanks for understanding.

I also, for years, have requested people not to send HTML e-mails.
You are being very stiff on a fellow with, I'll tell you, very limited
command of English.

Furthermore, I just went and read the Fedora Rules, and the instructions
listed for turning off HTML in all sends DO NOT WORK WITH MY
MAILER, though they specifically state that they are.

So, I suggest you calm down a little bit.

Mike