New Age Music can kill FC4

I have a disc, "acoustic elegance" by Tingstad & Rumbel.  When I put
that CD in my system it freezes the display.  I haven't tried logging
in with ssh to see if it is alive but it is a repeatable homicide.
Other audio discs don't exhibit this behavior.  Does anybody have a
clue what can be on an audio disc that can put the system into an
infinite retry state or simply kill it?

/Bob Cahn