FedoraForum.org Support Request

David G. Miller dave at davenjudy.org
Tue Jul 5 23:42:16 UTC 2005

I attempted to register at fedoraForum.org some time ago and somehow the
account got fouled up.  I can login and read but I can't post, start a
thread, send personal messages, etc.  I just fired off either my 4th or
5th request from their contact page (picked subject of "Registration
Problem" from a pick-list so this is the right place) but I don't even get
an answer.  Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get someone at
FedoraForum.org to fix my login?

I'm hoping that "the list" has some leverage with them since they are the
official "end-user forum of choice" according to the Fedora main page.

Cheers,
Dave (aka DaveAtFraud)

--
When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things
bought and sold are the legislators.