Re: How do I setup my pop service?

At 03:15 PM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
Am Do, den 07.07.2005 schrieb Don um 0:08:

> I installed FC4.  I have sendmail running.  I need to setup the pop
> service.  In service configuration utility I don't see an pop.  Do I need
> to install the package?  Am I looking in the wrong place.

> Don

dovecot is the package and service you want to install/run, if it is not
already installed. Probably you have a activate the POP3 protocol in
/etc/dovecot.conf, else only IMAP is available.

Alexander
That was it!!! Thanks a lot for all your support. The mail system seems to be running perfectly. Again thank you.