Re: Postifx and virtual users (user unknown)

Hey Alexander,
I did something that I don't know if it's right, but it worked.
I uncommented the line local_recipient_maps = and left it blank. Now all the emails to my IMAP account get passed through to cyrus. I can receive email without a problem. Now, I'm sure that what I did was not good. This at least gives a clue as to where the problem lies. So what should I do to fix the problem of Postifix not recognizing my IMAP users?

Hehe, I just noticed that I can even email saddam- hussein mydomain com and Postfix will not reject it and process it,
I'm screwed.

Thanks
EJ