Re: mplayer plugin

Le jeudi 07 juillet 2005 à 13:01 +1000, david walcroft a écrit :
> Eric Tanguy wrote:
> > I installed mplayer plugin from livna but i would like to try it.
> > Somebody knows where i can find a website to try this plugin iwth
> > different codecs ?
> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
> > <eric tanguy univ-nantes fr>
> > Key : A4B8368F | Key Server : subkeys.pgp.net
> > Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) sur athlon kernel 2.6.12-1.1387_FC4
> >

> http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html
>
> At the bottom of the page.

So i have a problem with the mplayer plugin : if i try to see a movie,
the mplayer plugin is loaded, the movie is buffered and it stops just
before playing the movie. If i right click on the plugin and use the
save as option to save it on the disk, i can watch the movie using
mplayer without any problem. So the problem is at the plugin stage and
not mplayer. Somebody has an idea ?
Thanks