FC4: Dell Monitor Problem

I have two issues on Dell 2001 FP.

1. After system boots, monitor turns black, after that "ctrl-atl-backspace " has no effect. Sometime I get this screen and sometime I get login screen
2. If X starts successfully, and I "do crtl-alt-f1", I see a blank screen with a green line at the top of monitor display. I can "do crtl-alt-f7" back and continue working, but console is not accessable.

My machine dual boots (FC3 & FC4). In FC3 (all patches installed) I have no issue with the monitor. Selected monitor is Dell D1028L, 1600 X 1200, 60 Hz

I have tried this (Dell D1028L) with FC4, with no success. In FC4 I also tried Dell 2001 FP Analog & digital without success.

Graphic card: Millennium G400
Monitor: Dell 2001 FP Analog & digital
Resolution: 1600 X 1200, 60 Hz