Mplayer Frustrations

Amadeus W. M. amadeus84 at cablespeed.com
Fri Jul 8 16:05:26 UTC 2005

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:53:50 -0500, Jeff Vian wrote:

> On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 00:16 -0400, José R. G.-Regueral wrote:
>> HEY! WHY I'M RECEIVING THIS RIDICULUS AMOUNT OF FEDORA E-MAILS? HOW CAN I
>> AVOID THIS?
>
> If you signed up for the fedora-list, this is normal.  Grin and bear it
> or unsubscribe.  Don't yell at us and don't whine.

Atually, he can

1) unsubscribe or
2) remain subscribed, but turn off receiving email in his subscription
preferences. Then, he can read and post through a regular newsgroup
reader like pan, via gmane (www.gmane.org). Gmane transforms a mailing
list into a newsgroup. Very very convenient, and works flawlessly.