ndiswrapper - A little RAP before I Wrap!

Albert Hawker ajhawk at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 8 18:30:34 UTC 2005

I'm thinking about taking a shot at installing my Linksys WPC54G Laptop
Wireless card and using NDISWrapper to install the driver.  However,
before I wind up with a ton of unnecessary grief, I would really like
some opinions on what everyone thinks about using NDISWrapper to install
wireless drivers.  Is it pretty stable with all of the FC4 apps and
interfaces, etc?  Any installation tips for a Dell Inspiron 8000 would
be greatly appreciated as well!

Thanks in advance everyone...

        -Al Hawker