Re: [FC3] How to get bluetooth to work?

Which version of KDE Bluetooth did you get compiled? Neither the current CVS at sourceforge nor the standard release will compile for me.

Cyrus

Richard Humphrey wrote:

Are you running Gnome or KDE? To get my Bluetooth working on KDE i compiled KDEBluetooth from the kdeextragear site and all works well. Not sure about Gnome.