Re: Can't Configure System Settings Anymore

Hi Folks,

Thanks for all of your help. I think I am a little to
new to linux to have fixed the problem as suggested so
I just did a reformat and reinstallation, this time
with KDE and things are working much better. Even my
wireless card is now working!

Thanks