Red Hat Network Alert Notification Tool FC4 Subscription Alert

Ever since I upgraded to Fedora Core 4 from Fedora Core 3 my Red Hat
Network Alert Notification Tool has stopped working.  Everything I
click on the blue check mark it ask to Activate my Subscription.  I
click on Activate every time and I am still not notified when updates
are available.  Is there any way to fix this?