Re: Bootable ISO

Rodney Wise wrote:
I screwed up and used Nero Express on a now expired
version of XP to burn CDs for an install of another
PC. I used the bootable CD option in Nero Express only
on the first CD and it boots to DR DOS and dumps me to
an A:\ prompt. I can switch to a D:\ and get
directories, but do not know where to go to get the
install program to start.

You have made a coaster. Get a fresh CD and burn it using the "Burn CD Image..." option in Nero.

http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/e-smith/docs/howto/CD_burning_howto.html has some instructions for burning CDs using a variety of CD-burning tools.

Paul.