Anyone have SMTP problems with Evolution?

I'm not sure if its my ISP or Evolution. Since my upgrade to FC4 I am
prompted for my smtp password at least twice a day. It won't accept the
password until I exit the program and restart it. I haven't found
anything in the last two months on the Evolution mailing list about it
nor a search that matches the problem so it must just be me or my ISP.
I've done a 'forget passwords' and redone without help. Anyone else
having this issue?