Kudos for the developers

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 11 18:46:41 UTC 2005

I gave up on my then favorite browser, Galeon, several years ago -- when
the dependency hell between it and Cold Mo-Lasses-Zilla got to be too much
for me -- and kept the Big Red Lizard installed solely in hope of someday
getting Galeon back.

As recently as yesterday, "yum install galeon" failed. Today at last it
worked -- and Galeon 1.3.21 opens and runs!

Many many thanks to the developers for restoring this old friend!

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;