Re: network card not detected in fedora core 2

preeti malakar wrote:

Sir, in fedora 2 the fol n/w card of my system is not detected while its
detected in fedora 3

While I use and like and fine FC2 to be pretty stable (with a few glitches,
one of which I haven't resolved), I thought it was out of maintenance and
into legacy.

Mike