OpenOffice 2.0 not recognizing Microsoft fonts?

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get OpenOffice 2.0 (the version included with Fedora Core 4) to recognize the Microsoft TrueType fonts I installed? When I check the font menus, all I see are the default/preinstalled Linux fonts. The MS fonts are installed under "/usr/share/fonts".

Thanks...

Anthony