Really good Web Mail Software (IMAP)

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Tue Jul 12 19:15:06 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 09:58 -0700, Scott Taylor wrote:
> Jay Lee said:

> I agree.  I use Squirrelmail exclusively for WebMail and the plugins are
> great.  Only thing it can't do is vertual domains, but that is a limit of
> Apache serving up SSL pages.  Unless there is some plugin for that now.
>
> It's also very list friendly. :)

You can also speed it up a bunch with php-eaccelerator  (Fedora Extras).
Clearly the best webmail package around. BTW, the configuration is
in /etc/httpd/conf.d. I recommend changing the alias to something other
than webmail.
--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm