Developers & Testers relationship

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Jul 13 02:50:09 UTC 2005

With the few things I have seen discussed on this and numerous lists, I
thought this article was interesting.  It seems to evolve around Fedora,
or at least it looks like the same thing as the Fedora project.  At
least, how it's created, developed, put together, tested, etc..

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2005/07/08/dev_team.html

Maybe it could help if there are still problems and understand some of
the things I've seen, and how people react on these lists when things
come up.

Enjoy,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Everything is always harder, before it's easier!"