RPM newbie: howto install mplayer under fc4?

Hi All,

I'm trying to get familiar with rpm package management. I'd like to
set up mplayer under FC4. I've found the mplayer package on the
freshrpms home page but I can't install it - because it has
dependencies. As I used only apt before I don't know how to do this
under Fedora. Plz anybody can tell me how should I set up mplayer?

Regards,
Gábor