Re: WARNING:DO NOT UPGRADE TO CORE 4

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Wednesday 13 July 2005 09:34, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Gene Heskett wrote:

3 more installs later I still don't have a usable x-server like I
had with the first install, seems the nv driver doesn't support 32
bit, nor 1600x1200 screens, suddenly??.  And x-server problems
notwithstanding, the last two installs have set eth0 up with only
an ipv6 style address, and of course I have no networking.

What is in /etc/hosts, /etc/sysconfig/network and /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 ?

Paul.