Re: Newbie: Where are "console" messages written to? FC2 2.6.5

Hi,

  I just got another machine failure. This is
happening every 10 minutes - it is rubbish.
A sample of the format of message set that is
generated is listed below. This set did not "flash"
past on the console in a scrolling blizzard - the
machine has just "frozen"

Message format on the "console"
[<nnnnnn>] -call console_Drivers +0x  ... etc
[<nnnnnn>] -do page_fault +0x  ... etc
[<nnnnnn>] -show trace
[<nnnnnn>] -show_stack
[<nnnnnn>] -show_registers
[<nnnnnn>] -die +0x ... etc .....

  Again. Are these message swritten to a log file so I
can post a sample?

Thanks

Clive