Re: Question about Fedora Upgrades

Dave Harman wrote:

I'm new to Fedora.

I installed Fedora Core 2 and am running that installation now.

Ooohh. Not so good a move. Relative to Fedora's life cycle, Core 2 is very old.

I have a couple of questions :

First, what has to be installed to upgrade Core2 to Core 3 - or Core 4 ?
Is it the updated Kernel or more ?

It is alot more. ALOT has changed since Core 2.

Second, Can I upgrade from Core 2 directly to Core 4 ?

I don't think an upgrade is even possible from FC2 to FC4. Even if it is possilble, it would be not suggested.

Thanks

Dave Harman