FC4 - unexplained lockups, system will not start

Chris Mermagen cmermag at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:04:02 UTC 2005

the only problems I've had so far with the latest kernel and ati driver from
livna are related to extended screen saver usage. After an extended period
of time, with the monitor in energy save, I can get the monitor to come out
of it, but the 3d graphic displayed is frozen, the keyboard is frozen (no
numlock/capslock response) and it requires a hard reboot
 Chris