Core 4 Anaconda Problems

fedorarob at poncacity.net fedorarob at poncacity.net
Thu Jul 14 21:30:52 UTC 2005

This happened to me with core 3, and now with core 4. I'm
installing along, fresh install completely. As soon as all
the packages are transferred from the CD, anaconda bails
out with a list of gui.py errors and tells me to reboot.
Is anaconda damaged, or am I just gonna have to stick with
FC2? I realize the Fedora Core is a test distro, but I
can't test it if I can't even install it. I've burned a
fresh set of discs, twice, isos downloaded from two
different mirrors. My hardware is ok. If I install FC2 I
get the exact same problem with updating from the discs. I
can use yum to update to Core 4, but that is such a pain
in the ass.