GPG signature

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Jul 15 00:21:08 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 15.07.2005 schrieb Ted Gervais um 2:02:

> I am doing updates using the Redhat Network GUI updater.
> I got a bunch of pop-up notices saying -
> "The package is not signed with a GPG signature".
>
> I had to click yes or no to continue and I did click yes on all of these
> notices.  I must have missed something on my upgrade from FC3 to FC4??

You need to import the correct GPG key, which is now located below
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/.

The up2date message is misleading and has been recently discussed here.

As up2date on FC4 and the RHN applet have some issues you may better
switch over to use yum.

Alexander

Serendipity 02:18:26 up 19 days, 9:10, load average: 0.30, 0.32, 0.26