Re: yum.conf

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 08:36 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 04:53 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > Ted Gervais wrote:
> >
> > > I am getting a GPG signature error while doing RedHat Network GUI
> > > updates.  Should I have done something about making sure the gpg key you
> > > mention above would work for me in FC4??
> >
> > I think all the standard keys are in /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-4 ,
>
> In FC4 they are in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg
>
> > so you can just say
> >
> > rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-4/*GPG-KEY*
>
> # rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/*GPG-KEY*

Thanks Paul for coming to my assistance once again.

I imported those KEY's as you said and all went well.

I wish I was more up on working with the internal workings of Fedora but
I have been away from it for some time, so the simplest chores are
really mind-boggling for me right now. So assistance from yourself and
others like you is really appreicated..