Burning DVDs

This is something that's been bugging me for a while, when I burn DVDs
on my FC4 (was FC3 before) box I can't read them on my IBM laptop that's
running WinXP. I burned the FC3 and FC4 DVD ISOs from that box and I can
read them fine from the laptop but anything else doesn't seem to work.

I tried creating ISOs with mkisofs and burning them through cdrecord and
using K3B to burn stuff and I get the same results. Is there something I
should know when burning DVDs?

It's kinda annoying even though I don't burn much stuff but my RAID
array is starting to get full and I don't have money to expand it.

--
Jean-Rene Cormier <jrc jrcormier com>