Re: Fedora Compatible ISP

Walter Francis wrote:
I'm not even going to quote all that complete nonsense.

If you're using Linux on dial-up, you're not going to be using spyware-
infested popup bullshit software from lame ISPs, period.  So all that
babbling was pointless.

Like I said..  pap, chap, ppp.  If it's more complicated than that,
don't use it.  Earthlink should work fine, or local ISPs a lot of times
are simple and cheaper than the 'big ones'.

This: > If you're using Linux on dial-up, you're not going to be using spyware- > infested popup bullshit software from lame ISPs,

is much different from:
>You're kidding, right?  What would the ISP have to do with "popups" ?

As I pointed out, netzero requires you see their popups as a prt of their service, which is incompatible (thankfully) with
Linux.