multi-IP bridge environment

"The WL-330g, as an Ethernet adapter, converts all devices with
Ethernet support into wireless devices. Whether it's desktop PCs,
set-top boxes, game consoles, printers or notebooks, the WL-330g is the
ideal solution. Furthermore, connecting the WL-330g to a hub switch
allows you to set up a multi-IP bridge environment with ease."
<http://usa.asus.com/products/c ommunication/wireless/wl-330g/ ethernet.htm>

I have a hub, which is, I believe, a device with ethernet support.
What does "multi-IP bridge environment" mean?

thanks,

Thufir