Re: Will I have to wait until FC 5?

It has been difficult to establish specific errors other than to use the "linux  dummy skipddc" to get the loading process started.  After that Annaconda runs for a bit before I get the black screen and the message saying I can now reboot.

I have lost track of the different switch combinations I have tried, so my hope is a new patched version will be available.  If not, I would prefer to wait until FC 5 comes (assuming the install bugs are fixed).

Todd