[Fedora] Re: Odd "sensors" output

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Jul 19 03:20:02 UTC 2005

Philip Prindeville wrote:

> And the /etc/sensors.conf files are identical?  The motherboard
> versions are
> identical you said (not the BIOS, but the actual hardware rev)?

    Motherboards are identical, yes.  That was one of the first things I
checked out.

    /etc/sensors.conf are identical, ayup.  You have no idea I was
hoping that was the problem, or some other stupid thing.

    So, those are identical, /etc/modprobe.conf is identical,
/etc/init.d/lm_sensors is identical.  In fact, the only difference I
found were in the output of dmidecode which I posted earlier and the
revision difference in lspci output.  And as of right now that I
checked, also in /etc/sysconfig/lm_sensors - however after "fixing" that
difference, still no luck (after restarting lm_sensors of course - don't
think restarting the machine will do any good.)

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6