public key not available for ghostscript-fonts

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jul 19 14:10:30 UTC 2005

Olaf Mueller wrote:
> it seems to me that the key under /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
> in fc4 is not valid for ghostscript-fonts-5.50-13. Can anybody confirm
> this?

Looks like the right key to me.

$ rpm -qi ghostscript-fonts
Name        : ghostscript-fonts            Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 5.50                              Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 13                            Build Date: Fri 03 Sep 2004
09:43:28 BST
Install Date: Tue 09 Nov 2004 12:15:32 GMT      Build Host:
tweety.build.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Publishing       Source RPM:
ghostscript-fonts-5.50-13.src.rpm
Size        : 1501946                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 20 Oct 2004 17:56:33 BST, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://gnu-gs.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : Fonts for the Ghostscript PostScript(TM) interpreter.
Description :
Ghostscript-fonts contains a set of fonts that Ghostscript, a
PostScript interpreter, uses to render text. These fonts are in
addition to the fonts shared by Ghostscript and the X Window System.

You'll need to install ghostscript-fonts if you're installing
ghostscript.

b44269d04f2a6fd2 is the key in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

Paul.