RE: phpBB vs. core 4

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 14:32 -0700, Greg Gilley wrote:
> Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? Any chconing or
> anything like that? I get no errors in the logs.

I just followed the instructions in docs/INSTALL.html. You need to
delete the config and contrib directories after install. You need to
chmod 666 config.php before install and back to 644 after install.

The admin panel won't work until you do the above.

Please do not top post.

--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm