wrong network module during FC3 network install

Is there a way to specify at the boot prompt what module the kernel should use for eth0 in order to do a network install of FC3? If not, how can I rmmod the incorrect network module and load in the correct network module during the early stages of the installation?

I'm trying to install FC3 over the net, but FC3 is unable to get an IP address. After cycling through the virtual consoles, I noticed the message that FC3 loaded the tulip module for the NIC. From other installs, I know that the tulip module won't work. Instead, FC3 should be loading the de2104x. I've been googling for possible solutions, but haven't found an answer, yet.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent