Re: Tutorial

At 11:40 AM 7/21/2005, you wrote:

Alt-Fi did not work.

I am looking for a tutorial about the Linux Command line, that works with FC3

I said to use Control-Alt-F1. Hold down the Control and Alt keys, and then hit F1, F2, F3, and so on.

And if you're looking for a command-line Linux guide and not a general FC3 guide, do a Google search for "Bash shell tutorial" or something similar. The Bash shell is the default command shell used with FC3. Here's one I found: http://linux.org.mt/article/terminal

--
Dan Orzechowski
SAIC Marine Science and Technology Division