Thunderbird Dictionaries

Aesux pere.fedora.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:51:51 UTC 2005

En/na (Aesux) ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> I've migrated from Ubuntu to FC4. I'll like to taste it.
> Now I'm finishing to tune it.
> I've a problem installing additional dictionaries for thunderbird.
> I try to install Spanish and Catalan dictionaries throw the extensions
> menu. It seems the process go fine. But when I restart thunderbird there
> is no new dictionary installed.
>
> Any idea, any suggestion?

I've tested to start thunderbird from a gnome-terminal throw sudo (root
rights). I've installed again the dictionaries.

After restarting thunderbird as normal user, now I've the dicts
installed. Is this correct. Do I have to install that dicts as root?

Thanks

--

Pere (Aesux)
GNU/Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FedoraCore4