Re: Sending OOoWriter-document as email-attachment

Hi,
When I want to send a document in OO.o Writer as an email-attachment, I click: file-send-document as Email. Thunderbird then starts up and in the area where one puts the email-adress of the recipient there is the location of the file instead (attachment=file:///tmp/svne9.tmp/noname1.odt). Is this a bug?
Peter.

This isn't the way I send attachments. The way I do it is just compose a little cover letter saying what the attachment is etc. Then I click on the "Attach" thing that looks like a paper clip on whatever that bar is up on top. Then I either type in or browse to the file, and that's it. Mike

Yes, that's the way I send attachments too. So it is not a big issue. But since OOoWriter offers the function of sending a file as email-attachment -and it doesn't seem to work well- I am reporting it to this list. It should be a nice and quick way to send a file as email when you are working in OOoWriter.
Peter.