Re: Security setting to prevent passive ftp?

The modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp doesn't return anything and it seems to still have an issue... Do I need to reboot or something?

Also, what do I add to /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config? There just seems to be a few things in there with YES or NO settings...

??

Thanks,
-Jon