Security setting to prevent passive ftp?

Jon August jon at internection.com
Sun Jul 24 13:38:35 UTC 2005

Hmm - looks like that module fails to load.  Is there a log that
would explain why this failed?  Thanks for the help!

$ sudo /etc/rc.d/init.d/iptables restart
Flushing firewall rules:                                   [  OK  ]
Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: filter                    [  OK  ]
Unloading iptables modules:                                [  OK  ]
Applying iptables firewall rules:                          [  OK  ]

-Jon