Automount / Autorun

Hello,

I'm running FC4 using KDE for my desktop.  Every time I insert an
audio CD KsCD pops up.  When I insert a DVD or data CD Konqueror pops
up.

I've stopped the autofs service, but that seems to have no effect.  I
couldn't find a relevant option in the Control Center, though I'm sure
it's in there somewhere.

Thanks,
Peter