disk partitioning problem (ignore the first e-mail I did not mean to send that one)

flp magicus at snet.net
Tue Jul 26 11:25:02 UTC 2005

Mike McCarty wrote:
> Jeff Vian wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 18:56 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> All of us have different hardware. Some hardware is picky and has to be
>> treated with kid gloves and babied.  Most is very standard and "just
>> works".
>
> I think the use of the term FsCKED UP DISINFORMATION was extreme.

I thought that FUD stood for "Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt" in general usage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FUD

ciao,
furlan

--

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

... "If you are beginning to doubt what I am saying, you are probably
hallucinating." -- The Firesign Theatre, _Everything you know is Wrong_