YUM HEADACHES; HELP

Mirco Scaramucci mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Tue Jul 26 12:31:32 UTC 2005

Everytime I run yum update this is the message/output I receive.
I tried to google for a solution and download from some other repo the
licdio but can't find it anywhere.
Is there something wrong with my yum.conf or is this the same problem
with incompatible repos.?

--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libcdio for package: gstreamer-plugins
--> Processing Dependency: libcdio.so.5(CDIO_5) for package:
gstreamer-plugins
--> Processing Dependency: libcdio.so.5 for package: gstreamer-plugins
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio.so.5 is needed by package
gstreamer-plugins
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio is needed by package
gstreamer-plugins
Error: Missing Dependency: libcdio.so.5(CDIO_5) is needed by package
gstreamer-plugins