Re: FC4 - Firefox Personality ?

Anthony J Placilla said:

> Now that also begs the question, Why?

Because a government regulator insists that you make on-line filings
using their website and that website forces use of IE.

> In my experience companies that want to force me to use that generally
> give me no compelling reason to access their content. It's amazing what
> an email to the effect of

Sadly, when the government says "jump", they are not interested whether
you want to jump or not; all they are interested in is you jumping or
them taking your license to trade in that particular regulated commodity
away.

But thank you for your advice.

Jonathan