Re: Fedorafaq -Is this the best that we (fedora community) can do?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 08:19:52PM +0100, Captain Bubudiu wrote:
> <rant>
> http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=66668
>
> Is this for real? This makes fedora a laughing stock
> when you consider what is out there for the likes of
> debian/ubuntu. I'm sorry to spoil the party but this
> seems like a schoolboy attempt.

Actually I find it immensely useful. It describes all the extra stuff
needed to finish off a FC install: how to set up yum, then use it to add
in java, mplayer, flash, drivers etc. Personally I've been waiting for the
FAQ to be updated to FC4 before upgrading my system.

--
"You're so sadly neglected, and often ignored.
A poor second to Belgium, When going abroad."